Aerodynamic Test Equipment
Ate AEROTECH specialise in providing exacting test equipment to facilitate the measurement of aerodynamic forces and moments, wind speed, pressure, sound and temperature.
This is achieved by a complex array of bespoke solutions.
Design and planning is key to the successful delivery of a project. For this reason Ate AEROTECH offer a Design Service intended to give clients the opportunity to use our expert resources without making a commitment to the purchase of our equipment.
Maintenance and Service
As with any electromechanical assembly, best results are achieved when the equipment is regularly maintained and calibrated. Ate AEROTECH offer a very comprehensive wind tunnel testing equipment maintenance and service no matter where in the world our equipment is installed.
Whilst most of what we do is built to specific customer requirements we offer a small range of standard products.
Ate AEROTECH have:
- Ate AEROTECH has worked with many leading motorsport companies, such as WEC competitor and Formula 1 service provider TOYOTA Motorsport GmbH, where we provided overhead balances and positioning systems.
- Provided floor and overhead mounted precision flow survey systems for the likes of NASA and Chrysler Motors
- Supplied virtual centre balances and model support systems for the US Naval Academy
- Commissioned various systems for automotive, aerospace and sports equipment research at Loughborough University
- Provided a virtual centre balance and sting support for the (NIAR) National Institute for Aviation Research
- Constructed special purpose wind tunnels for the International Tennis Federation and Super Radiator Coils
- Provided full wind tunnel control and data acquisition systems
Some of Our Clients